Mandatory Supply Chain Management Intern (m/f) - GLOSSYBOX
As Supply Chain Management Intern at GLOSSYBOX you will soon become an expert in different types of luxury packaging for cosmetics as well as Logistics in general. We look for a pioneer who shares our passion for global projects and takes the opportunity to grow with us through this 6 months internship as a part of our Material Sourcing team.
As an intern you will be directly involved in the complete development process from design and sampling to final mass production of our box. Be a full and responsible member of the team and support us to become better every day!
Our department “Material Sourcing and Logistics” is not only responsible for ordering packing material. It also covers all strategic and operational activities to transport the material on global level. Our team works with exclusively with and for the local GLOSSYBOX entities (London, Paris, Stockholm and New York).
- Support the Material Sourcing team with daily operations
- Learn all processes, procedures and methods of global sourcing
- Coordinate and monitor all shipments in progress
- Check and register incoming invoices for products and services
- Support us in the design process of new packing material internally and with the suppliers
- Daily management of requests and maintenance of internal docs and databases
- Start with us various new projects, e.g. first contact to potential new freight forwarders/suppliers
- Bachelor or Master student of Business Administration or Supply Chain.
- Enrolled as full time student for the complete duration of the internship
- You maybe already gathered some experience in an international environment and in the area of logistics and material sourcing
- You have an analytical and results driven mindset as well as structured problem solving skills and strategic thinking
- You have flexibility, open-mindedness and a readiness to take on challenges
- You have very high communication and negotiating skills as well as great social skills and confidence
- You possess strong written and verbal English and German language skills
- From zero to hero: After intense 6 months of training on the job you will be an Operations Star with a broad skill set
- A dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team that values the ideas you are having
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and a casual workplace
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Glossy benefits from feel-good days to special employee discounts
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX!