Entertainment & Gaming Customer Service Advisor (Fixed Term)
Entertainment and Gaming Customer Service Advisor (Fixed Term)
* 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with the potential to go permanent.
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Customer Service advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on- going training to develop product knowledge and confidence. Once this confidence is established our advisors are required to assist customers with queries pre-sale as well as post sale.
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for gaming, entertainment or gadgets. Gaming knowledge is desirable but not essential; if you have an invested interest in these areas then we want to hear from you!
What will i be doing?
- Responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
- Working to department targets (email response within 24 hours/98% calls answered within 20 seconds)
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
- Striving for first time resolution
- Assisting with social media or live chat queries where required
Required skills and experience
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
Fixed Term Contract
Location- Northwich, CW9 7RA