External Brand Specialist - Customer Service
Customer Service SpecialistThe Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100’s of websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform.
Customer Service advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will utilise a range of communication methods such as Telephone, Live Chat & Social Media during their day to day activities. This ensures that wherever possible, enquiries are resolved at the first point of contact with the aim of increasing overall customer satisfaction.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on- going training to develop their knowledge and confidence. Once this confidence is established, our advisors are required to assist customers with queries ranging from pre-sale to aftercare.
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for providing the best possible service to customers, who are both punctual and computer literate. An interest in Technology, Gaming and Films and Entertainment is preferable but not necessary.
What will I be doing?
- Responding to customer’s queries via different communication channels
- Working towards department targets
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy on each contact
- Striving for first time resolution
- Assisting other areas of the business where needed.
- Taking on board any training material provided
- Extracurricular learning when necessary
Required skills and experience
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Customer orientated
Location: Northwich, CW9 7RA
Salary: Competitive + bonuses