Graduate Myprotein Country Manager
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking for an English speaking Country Manager to take overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the Singapore website.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Singapore – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Singapore website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritizing new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the other international teams to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Indonesia.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 7 million customers and 100 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends
- Recently degree qualified in a technical discipline e.g. Business, Management, Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making