Health and Fitness Customer Service Advisor (Night Shifts)
Customer Service Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on- going training to develop product knowledge and confidence. Once this confidence is established our advisors are required to assist customers with queries pre-sale as well as post sale.
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for fitness and healthy living. Previous experience in the health and fitness industry is desirable.
What will I be doing?
- Responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
- Working to department targets
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
- Striving for first time resolution
- Assisting with social media or live chat queries where required
Required skills and experience
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
Location: Northwich, CW9 7RAHours: 37.5 per week (10pm-6am Sunday-Friday)
Salary: Competitive + Quarterly Bonuses + Sales Commission