Graduate Category Manager - Myprotein
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We are recruiting for Graduates to join our Category Management team, responsible for taking ownership of a range of Myprotein products and growing the category.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in the Category team alongside Trading and Marketing to ensure growth of the Category
- Maximising sales and profits for your Category e.g. Protein bars/snacks, Vegan range etc
- Developing internal relationships to help develop and deliver the Category strategy
- Using and understanding data in Excel, recommending appropriate business actions to take to optimise category performance
- Devise long term strategies for your Category
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of your product category
- Degree qualified in a commercial subject e.g. Business, Maths, Economics, Management
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Interest in Fitness or Sports Nutrition would be beneficial