NVQ Data & Cash Reconciliation Clerk - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Collecting data from payment provider portals (sales, refunds, chargebacks & transaction fees).
- Formatting of data in Microsoft Excel.
- Importing data into Microsoft Access databases.
- Reconciling sales & refunds against cash recieved.
- Assisting with the production of the twice weekly forecasts.
- Investigating historic deferred income balances.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Able to work with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Friendly and enthusiastic - able to work as part of a team.
- Keen to learn and progress a career in accounts.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.