Business Development Sales Manager - GLOSSYBOX
The GLOSSYBOX Business Development/Sales Manager is a glossy go-getter, confident, business savvy and charming. He/she can build relationships with ease and loves a good challenge - “I can’t” is not part of his/her vocabulary. As a Business Development/Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing exceptional products that excite our customers while building and maintain relationships with luxury beauty brands. You know how to convey brand value and sell an idea/service/product in an appealing way. Excellent people skills and confidence are vital for success in this role.
- Ensure a steady supply of high-quality beauty products as a key member of the Business Development team by reaching individual sales targets.
- Establish, prioritize and execute department’s monthly/quarterly/annual plan in conjunction with the Business Development team, ensuring the department achieves agreed upon brand/product acquisition and retention goals.
- Oversee creation of tailored, compelling and innovative partnership presentations for brand partners.
- Ensure a first-rate brand feedback process in conjunction with the Marketing department.
- Support the Head of Business Development in developing and implementing strategic brand-building partnership campaigns.
- Minimum educational requirement: BA/BS.
- 2- 3 years of Sales or Business Development experience, preferably with leading beauty brands.
- Outstanding sales and relationship building skills.
- You are not afraid of cold calling.
- High energy with excellent communication skills – you are able to charm people off their feet.
- Passion for beauty and the latest trends in the luxury category.
- Motivated self-starter, detail oriented and organized.
- Authorization to work in the US.
- 401(k) Plan
- Commuter benefits
- The chance to shape the future of the leading disruptor in the international luxury beauty discovery space.
- An international team as well as business-minded environment with transparent hierarchies and flexible structures.
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Open-space loft office in the heart of New York City located in Tribeca
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX
We look forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter and CV) directly online.