Retail Counter Manager - ESPA
To be a brand ambassador and team leader within the ESPA retail site with accountability to deliver the retail sales performance, the presence of ESPA within the store and to actively seek opportunities to maximise all aspects of the business.
Provide excellent customer service, in line with our luxury brand, through retail product selling and the delivery of exceptional ESPA treatments.
Create and maintain positive working relationships with your team and store managers.
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Drive retail sales for your counter to achieve target - monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Set individual sales targets for your team and monitor sales through A£S, AUS and Data Capture.
- Actively recruit new customers and encourage customer loyalty through the creation and implementation of a an Events Calendar/Business Plan and monthly beauty room, acquiring bookings for planned activity
- You will plan on counter and off site activity. On counter activity should occur daily when possible.
- Ensure all team members engage each customer with skin analysis.
- Proactively monitor and manage stock levels of key products - communicating issues to your line manager and store management.
- Lead by example.
- Manage daily operational contact with ESPA through weekly calls and daily email checks.
- Communicate all information from head office effectively with your team.
- Create and maintain professional working relationships with all contacts in your store.
- Ensure that ESPA merchandising and hygiene standards are consistently maintained
- Ensure the current ESPA marketing focus is displayed with the appropriate collateral.
- Plan events in line with ESPA guidelines.
- Ensure all team members consistently implement the ESPA Grooming guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service, in line with our luxury brand, through retail product selling and the delivery of exceptional ESPA treatments that revitalise the face, body and mind and provide a memorable client experience.
- Promote a professional, warm and genuine Customer first’ service culture, leading by example at all times.
- Lead by example inspiring the team to consistently deliver ‘service excellence’,
- Share the brand message with all customers.
- Coach, educate and support the team to be competent with a motivated attitude to ensure each team member continues to better their best.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with each team member focusing on ESPA KPI’s.
- Confidently participate in events from organisation to selling tickets and leading event.
- Maintain the highest professional standards when communicating internally and externally
- Be self-aware - consider your attitude, personal body language, tone of voice, communication style and grooming at all times.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going training and personal development.