Retail Make Up Artist - Illamasqua
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Achieve personal objectives by Illamasqua and contribute to the success of the account through the delivery of outstanding customer service. To promote and maintain the Illamasqua image and reputation to the customer.
- Selling the Illamasqua brand and its product/services to achieve required retail individual and account sales targets for AUS, AUT and productivity set by the company
- Prompt, polite and efficient customer service at all times to provide each and every customer with the best level of makeover possible in the Illamasqua style, tailored to the customer requirements within our set timelines
- Welcoming every customer to Illamasqua in a warm, personable way by approaching and connecting with the customer in a timely manner
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge, communicating this to the customer to meet their needs
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming and hygiene, adhering to Illamasqua grooming guidelines
- Working efficiently, helping colleagues and teams by being flexible and taking on tasks as required
- Working alongside store personnel and management, communicating effectively and courteously
- Communicate information to the Business and Assistant Manager / Head office when required
- Maintain high standards of time arrangement to ensure team efficiency
- Adhere to Illamasqua hygiene standards by ensuring accounts, testers, displays and products are clean and well merchandised
- Complete all administration accurately and on time
- Follow stock guidelines and inform Business or Assistant Manager of any problems
- Booking appointments and delivering Lessons and Transformations to achieve sales targets and deliver a total brand experience
- Capturing customer contact details, maintaing relationships and building brand-loyal repeat customers
- Working as part of the team to effectively and professionally create theatre and drama on counter everyday - and on-location where appropriate
- Supporting marketing and promotional events with ideas, energy and commerciality
- Carrying out counter responsibilities with purpose, energy and efficiency