Installed Base Sales Representative
THG COMPANY OVERVIEW
The Hut Group (THG) is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing fastest-growing technology start-ups. THG has cemented its status among the UK’s biggest privately owned companies. With locations across the globe, THG is a technology led unicorn with continued ambitious growth and investment plans for 2018, worldwide.
THG Ingenuity sits at the very core of this, offering faster, smarter digital innovation for growth. How we execute, is smart and simple, we offer three services from bespoke ecommerce to managed and mass web hosting building an unparalleled, unique and ingenious offer not only for our external partners and clients but also for our own world leading Beauty and Wellness brands.
We are currently recruiting for our Sales team in the US. Based from our San Antonio TX sales office, you will be working directly with experienced Hosting industry sales leaders in a unique opportunity to not only develop your own career at pace with an exciting growth business, but also be a part of shaping our ambitious growth plans.
The Installed Base Sales Representative will be responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth with our core existing clients. This role will develop strategies for specific key accounts to really understand our customers and ensure the highest level of customer obsession through identifying opportunities, high yield decision making, managing and understanding relationships and contact points, identifying influences to purchase with a strong understanding of our services and how these relate to the customers’ needs. You will undertake sales presentations and must be skilled in negotiating to close.
Installed Based Sales Representatives own the customer relationship and are the key contact point and advocate for our customers. A firm understanding of all of the THG Ingenuity product ranges, infrastructure, support and procedures/policies is essential in delivering a world class service for our customers.
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Independent development of strategy for key customer accounts
- Conduct regular (monthly/quarterly) reviews for accounts
- Be the first port of call of THG Ingenuity for key customers, responding to questions and queries professionally and in a timely manner through a variety of communication channels
- Manage and successfully negotiate the process for any contract amendments, renewals and/or billing enquiries
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities within your customer base
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating leads to closing the deals
- Identify opportunities to leverage the full THG Ingenuity product portfolio to grow our customer base and existing customer offering
- Work closely with our in-house technical teams to undertake assessments of proposed product solutions and how they meet customer requirements and levels of customisation required
- Keep up-to-date with customer business needs and how THG Ingenuity might further meet these – where appropriate drive other internal THG teams to develop new propositions
- Support your customers in establishing, maintaining and auditing industry standard compliance (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant service/relationship management experience and/or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven successful commercial experience of achieving targets within a strategic sales environment, ideally within the IT/ Technology sector (e.g. IT/ software/ ecommerce services, web/ application/ platform hosting, managed services, datacentres, Cloud computing)
- Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities with an ability to build strong relationships and a real focus on delivering customer excellence
- Identify, research and execute on opportunities to leverage THG Ingenuity products and services, and demonstrate strong commercial awareness to understand and grow core customer footprints
- Highly competitive base salary
- Aggressive sales compensation plan
- Medical insurance plans
- Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- THG Group discounts