Commercial Analyst - Myprotein
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We are looking for a Commercial Analyst for our Planning and Strategy Team, to build reports from raw data and give subsequent actions to the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and NPD teams.
You will be required to look at data, understand the subsequent actions that need to be taken and then push the appropriate actions through, ensuring successful implementation. Projects will revolve around warehouse planning, stock planning, sales forecasting, compliance and supply chain analysis for the Myprotein brand. Projects will be executed both in the UK and globally - with involvement in our operations in the USA.
- Graduate with a commercial degree who is highly numerate, or equivalent experience working in merchandising/highly numerate planning role
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Strong relationship builder
- Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve results through people