We are looking for Warehouse Inventory/Receiving Specialist. The Hut Group is one of the world’s fastest growing, ecommerce companies. We are a U.K. based company celebrating our first successful year in the U.S. with rapidly growing international operations, doubling our number of U.S. employees with aggressive expansion plans for the upcoming year. We manufacture MyProtein onsite, alongside our climate controlled fulfillment center. THG manages over 100 globally recognized online websites including MyProtein, Ideal Shape, Pop in a Box, Skinstore, and Glossybox.
We are located at Exit 116 right off 65 in Shepherdsville KY, a short 20 minute drive from downtown Louisville and Elizabethtown.
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Inventory/Receiving Specialist:
- Perform bin checks to verify accurate inventory and provide detailed reports.
- Research orders and product discrepancies, looking for solutions to improve.
- Receive products accurately using RF Scanners.
- Process incoming stock and materials.
- Put Away Inventory in proper bin locations.
- Picking and filling orders.
- May also include packing, shipping and managing or organizing stock in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
Required Skills of Inventory/Receiving Specialist:
- Good Communication, organizational and time management skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to help others
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Teamwork
- Positive attitude is a must
- 1-2 years warehouse experience preferred (But not required)
- High school or equivalent preferred
Job Type: Full-time