HR Administrator (People)
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Main Job Purpose:
- Deliver outstanding performance of THG methodologies through by providing first class administrative support and assistance to the HR Team, with key focus on employee related documents and data input within the HR system.
Maintain and update HR databases, spread sheets, software systems and employee record
Raise contracts and any contract amendment documents
Process new starter documents and input data onto HR system
Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
To ensure all systems are up to date in line with payroll deadlines, i.e. annual leave, absence
Take ownership of absence triggers across the site as per the company absence policy
To prepare reports for the Senior Management and wide HR team
To fulfil any reasonable request from the Senior team members
Any other ad hoc projects and/or duties as required
Complete all work with high level of accuracy
- Experience of working under pressure and tight deadline
- Previous administration experience is essential, Ideally within a HR function.
- Flexible and hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork sills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- PC literacy and experience with MS office applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
- Staff Discounts across THG brand
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects