Senior Business Development Manager - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the role
The Senior Business Development Manager will have the opportunity to be part of the LookFantastic success journey and truly influence the company. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving and executing on additional revenue streams linked to the Box Model, limited editions etc working strategically to add value for partner companies to reach an attractive target group and heighten the box experience in terms of value proposition for the end-user.
- Management of international new business team
- Lead new partnership strategy
- Lead sourcing team on partnership management including outreach to new partners, management of current relationships & external reporting on projects
- Driving new business team on working with the wider team to ensure KPI’s are met
- Reporting to the Head of Business Development & the wider team on future pipeline the new partnership pipeline
- On time delivery of new partnerships in line with agreed strategy & overall revenue targets
- Drive improvement in commercial terms for new partnership ahead of category average
- Drive stakeholders on development from concept new projects.
- Lead category & branding improvement across core beauty platforms
- Reporting to myself & the wider team on future pipeline the new partnership pipeline
- 2+ years experience with Sales or Business Development
- Positive, can-do attitude that spreads throughout the organisation, even during stressful situations
- Posses a high level of commitment and positive energy in everything that you take on
- Thrive and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving, sometimes chaotic but always positive and solution orientated
- Beauty industry experience (desriable)
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
- We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.If you’ve got the edge, we can help you excel.