Sage X3 Consultant
13/11/2018 - 13/12/2018 (Closing dates)
£30,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Manchester Airport offices
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique proprietary technology platform. With over 16 million customers worldwide and 400 million visits to our sites annually, we understand the importance of reliable technology and a data-driven expertise.
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
Our Sage X3 Consultant will be essential to the further growth of THG, helping with implementation, data migration (from old sage models to new) and project scoping.
- Install and configuration of Sage X3
- Manage data migration from legacy systems to Sage X3
- Sage X3 Crystal Reports
- SQL Query and Report writing
- Provide functional demonstrations and training to end users
- Resolve technical queries within the areas of expertise
- Maintain effective working relationships with relevant people within Frontline (especially project managers) to ensure an effective flow of information and documentation
- Proactively highlight project issues to the project team
- Continuously improve product knowledge
- Provide product support to the customer post go-live
- Know the full lifecycle implementation including support experience;
- Strong communicator;
- Sage X3 Distribution Module;
- Sage X3 Inventory Module;
- Sage X3 Manufacturing Module;
- Business Analysis
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business