NVQ Merchandising Assistant
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
THG is looking to recruit a NVQ Merchandising Assistant for our core Beauty Division. Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 online destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Benefit, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online Beauty Retailer.
Typical tasks include:
- Compile daily reports in Excel and provide general admin support to our team of Merchandisers who look after a selection of brands.
- Communicate daily with suppliers regarding orders placed and upcoming deliveries.
- Track and manage open purchase orders to ensure that stock is available for customers to order and that it can be dispatched from our warehouses quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all orders are on track for "on time delivery" through maintenance of the team delivery schedule.
- Deal with any email queries that come through regarding orders and stock availability.
- Understand and communicate delivery priorities to the warehouse in order to help drive on site availability.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Computer literate in the use of Office Systems e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.