Junior Graphic Designer
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox - some of Europes largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectibles, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectible markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
About the Role:
- Own brand Print on Demand design
- Working with the buyers to design and develop new ranges across different product categories (gifting, homeware, posters, apparel)
- New Product Development – working closely with the buying team and production facility to develop new products
- Print on Demand design work with the wider THG brands - Myprotein, Lookfantastic, Eyeko, IdealFit & Exante
- External artist Partnerships management and development
- Sourcing artists that are relevant to the consumer sites (designers/photographers/illustrators) and encouraging them to sell their work through our platforms
- Account manage them throughout the process from initial contact to getting their work live on site and beyond
- Working with them and the trading team to get their online shops prepared
- Top level graduate with strong interest in trending fashion and culture
- Inherent interest in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers