Location Wroclaw Poland
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit a Financial Controller for our site in Wroclaw,
- Responsibility for the accuracy of all financial records of the business.
- Ensure the integrity of stock records and the valuation of stock holding in line with Group accounting practices.
- Physical stock integrity of both raw materials & finished goods, working closely with operational teams to ensure that losses / wastage is kept to a minimum
- Stock profiling to ensure that stock cover and ageing are maximised to protect Group working capital position and making efficient use of warehouse space
- To aid the operational managers with resource planning to maximise headcount efficiency whilst ensuring that production requirements are met
- Work with teams to identify and develop efficiency improvements and change initiatives
- Production efficiency reviews driving OEE efficiencies
- Control and analysis of labour costs including collation & approval of payroll data for processing by payroll provider
- Group monthly financial reporting/presentation to various levels of the organisation in the UK of main KPI’s
- Control of any capital expenditure against budgeted spend.
- Weekly P&L (fulfilment and production costs) forecasting.
- Challenging team on performance via weekly meetings.
- Identifying gaps in and improving MI.
- Working with the Group finance function to ensure all statutory / regulatory compliance is adhered to.
- Manage the company annual budgeting process.
- Assisting through the facility with reporting and systems data.
- Handling supplier payment queries and approving invoices for payment.
- Acting as point of contact between Head Office finance team and the team on site.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Financial analyst with a proven record of hands on experience of financial reporting in a large & complex business.
- Confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with all levels of employees in different departments / disciplines
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel (Understanding v-lookup, pivot and functions an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 accounting software preferred
- If you are a Qualified accountant with a good knowledge of Polish accounting standards this would be beneficial.
Competitive salaries plus discounts and benefits
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with the best in the business