Denmark Country Manager - GLOSSYBOX
At a sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment with the reach and opportunities of an established business. During the last six years, we have been growing successfully. GLOSSYBOX was recently acquired by the largest online e-commerce player within the beauty and health sphere, The Hut Group, in August 2017 – an exciting acquisition that will continue to fuel growth in the Nordic region.
Profile & Role
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated one-time box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we have been established as leading e-commerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 13 million boxes until today.
GLOSSYBOX is an exciting and dynamic company with ambitious goals. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. We are looking for energetic, hardworking and positive people who enjoy moving things forward and are not scared of taking on ownership and responsibility.
The Danish Project Manager will be responsible for all marketing activities (online- and offline) for the Danish market. More specifically the responsibilities are:
- Ownership over digital- and performance marketing strategy for the Danish market
- Drive Influencer marketing for the Danish market.
- Together with our Brand and Marketing teams develop a customer acquisition and growth strategy for Denmark.
- On-board new partners (online- and offline) to drive sales in Denmark. Ensure we work with the right partners that gives the best ROI at any given time.
- Responsible for Campaign Planning for Denmark; ensure we have the right number of activities at any given time to drive sales.
- Drive maximization and optimization of channel performance in accordance to budget and sales targets.
- Coordinate with our central Berlin- and UK teams on performance- and email marketing.
- Create surveys for our Danish brand partnerships.
- Create reporting for management inc. analysis of data and propose actions for Denmark
- Work closely with our Content Marketing team to ensure we take on a “Content is King” strategy to drive SEO and direct traffic. Explore ideas of how we can utilize content created across online channels.
- Translate content created from our Content Marketing team to Danish to be used across online- and offline channels.
- 1-3 years’ experience with online marketing.
- Influencer marketing experience a must.
- Excellent understanding of the Danish beauty market.
- BSc or MSc degree or relevant education
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in Danish and English
- Positive, can-do attitude that spreads throughout the organization, even during stressful situations
- A team player that have no problem helping out a team member in need.
- Possess a high level of commitment and positive energy in everything that you take on
- Thrive and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving, sometimes chaotic but always positive and solution oriented
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning and casual workplace