Head of Brand
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Brand Manager to join our diet team. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic, diverse and ambitious international team and work with some of the best brands in the industry.
- Responsible for project managing all brand marketing for the brands to ensure commercial success.
- Own the marketing calendar and lead across channels with the Head of Marketing.
- Analyse sales figures and prepare proposals for marketing campaigns
- Representative for brand marketing and brand projects to ensure they are aligned and true to brand tone of voice, aesthetic and overall.
- Responsible for launching new products to site and managing the delivery of the NPD campaign strategy.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies
- Liaise with staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold
- Drive and develop a PR, social and media strategy to raise brand awareness and deliver business growth – building key partnership & PR relationships, entering acclaimed awards, delivering campaigns and creative from design briefs
- Recruit and train junior staff
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
What we're looking for:
- Be confident, driven and a dynamic person with an entrepreneurial and creative mind-set
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across THG
- Previous experience driving digital & ecommerce strategy for the brand
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure with a keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude and unfazed by complex multi-tasking.
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work at pace and cope with ambiguity.
- Experience working under pressure and autonomously.
Degree educated with a marketing related degree
3+ years experience in marketing
A knowledge of the diet industry and products
Experience working with an international brand