We are looking for a Mid-weight Copywriter to join our in-house creative team. Preferably you have worked within the premium beauty and fashion sectors. You will offer fresh thinking and your portfolio and previous experience (preferably agency) will demonstrate your creativity and your ability to create 360 campaigns that speak to the target consumer.
Reporting to a Creative Director, the copywriter will have a close eye on the standard and quality of the creative work being produced within the team. You will always strive to find new and innovative ways to meet client briefs within budget and to deadline.
- A passionate brand advocate to our brands.
- Ability to effectively manage own projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- You will have a strong eye for detail and be a stickler for grammar and spelling.
- Producing and delivering quality work to brief, across a variety of brands and media
- Working with the CD and Creative Leads to fulfil the expectations of the brief
- Good attention to detail and high-quality creative work
- Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Highly conceptual and able to see a campaign idea through to all touchpoints ie. video, print, POS, Digital, Social, PR etc.
- Highly strategic and able to see the big picture as well as understand the nuances of each brand’s target consumer
- Able to write engaging copy that is able to emotionally connect
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Adobe Suite a bonus
- Ability to concept and execute across multiple channels, strong understanding of both print and digital.
- Own projects, from conception to delivery
- Work with in-house video team to conceptualize and storyboard video content
- Ability to conceptualize and work with an art director / designer
- Adhere to brand guidelines (and help to write them) when applicable and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date
- Be proactive: look to improve creative quality efficiencies through smarter working practices in the team
- Create positive internal and external client relationships
- Working with Creative Leads and CD, you’re accountable for improving creative across divisional brands
- Aim to have broad commercial awareness of each brand and their customer
- Confidently present concepts to CD as well as wider stakeholders and senior management
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- You will be full of ideas, offer fresh thinking and able to form excellent working relationships
- Be passionate about our brands, the industry, the internet and emerging trends
- A positive attitude
- Competitive Salary
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business