NVQ Country Assistant - Beauty
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
Typical tasks include:
- Responsible for the execution of Trading and Marketing strategies of Core Beauty for Singapore, Hong Kong and UAE.
- Maintenance and optimisation of websites, ensuring customer journey is as fluid as possible.
- Planning, building and scheduling emails to support the marketing function.
- Planning, scheduling and posting content on social channels.
- Researching new customer acquisition opportunities at the lower cost possible such as affiliates and influencers.
- Delivering unique content per locale to increase organic growth including research on Beauty trends in the territories.
- Basic data analysis with Google Analytics and internal data systems including Tableau to develop better strategies and service.
- Fundamentals of E-Commerce (trading)
- Performance marketing channels (PPC, affiliate marketing and email)
- Brand marketing (social and content)
- User Experience and User Interface
- Data analysis (Tableau, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Dashboard Analytics, SQL)
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Computer literate in the use of Office Systems e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Eligible for the company bonus scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.