Sage X3 Developer
Sage X3 Developer - 3 month contract!
Very competitive Day rate!
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique proprietary technology platform. With over 16 million customers worldwide and 400 million visits to our sites annually, we understand the importance of reliable technology and a data-driven expertise.
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
Our ERP system is critical to our success and enablement of future growth. We are looking for a Financial Sage X3 Developer with strong skills and exposure to the Financial and Manufacturing modules who will be essential to the further growth of THG, working within a small team of Sage experts, internal stakeholders and 3rd parties.
- Managing data migrations;
- Dealing with Finance and Manufacturing user requests
- Support end-users with queries, month-end processing, incidents and reporting
- Work with the business and technical users on financial and manufacturing workflows, identifying and fixing data issues
- Liaise with 3rd party support for Sage issues
- Know the full lifecycle implementation including support experience
- Strong communicator
- Business Analysis;
- Strong problem solver
- Sage X3 programming
- System performance monitoring and management
- SQL · Crystal reports
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast-paced environment