Marketing Graduate 2019
THG has a track record of promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group. THG is the #1 place for ambitious graduates that want to develop leadership skills at the forefront of global e-commerce.
We say don’t push PowerPoint or Excel around at the start of your career in the typical milk round options in consultancy, banking or a huge FMCG company with >100,000 employees. We hire the best graduates and provide them with an opportunity to climb the ladder quickly, offering real responsibility from day one. Whether it’s running one of our websites or building new functions for our unique technology platform - if you want to, you can.
Aside from our founders, a number of individuals placed in our senior management team have been promoted internally. In some cases working their way to the top of their divisions over a number of promotions, all starting from their first full time job out of university.
We run our marketing like a world-class agency and our marketing and trading teams sit side-by-side working towards the same goal: to make each of our sites the largest and best in the world for their sector. We drive over 330M visits to our sites each year by using our expertise across Organic Search, Paid Advertising, Affiliates & Partnerships, Email and Social Media Marketing.
THG is looking to recruit Marketing Executives to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
You will have responsibility for:
- Growth strategy and brand identity for a market leading e-commerce website.
- Ownership and management of the brand including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Delivering best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- You will use various marketing channels including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC), Affiliates and ECRM.
- And will utilise our in-house data & technology platform. With over 7 million customers and 100 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trendsTHG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader. Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
We are looking to recruit graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- With a strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- With proven communication and influencing skills
- Who are commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent, hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.
- Graduating in the summer of 2019
- Achieving a minimum of a 2:1 or above.
- Competitive salaries
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Discounted Haircuts
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to onsite doctor
- Enrolled onto company pension plan
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.