About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.THG are recruiting for a Barista to join our in house catering team. The role will involve providing a friendly and professional service to all customers and clients. Taking responsibility for ensuring that all food and beverage areas are fully stocked, and the working environment is clean and tidy.
- Be aware of, and comply with all health & safety procedures and standards at all times. This includes but is not limited to Food Handling, COSHH, Uniform Standards, Personal Protective Equipment, Manual Handling, Fire Regulations and quality control
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements, including but not limited to Food Information Regulations and Reference Intake labelling
- Complete all Food Safety and Health & Safety paperwork correctly when required
- Maintain the cleanliness of all displays, counters and seating areas, ensuring Health and Safety hazards, issues, near misses and accidents are reported using the appropriate reporting procedures at the earliest opportunity
- Learn and demonstrate the THG behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers and clients
- To take responsibility of all monies whilst on shift ensuring all Profit Protection Procedures and relevant paperwork is adhered too at all times, reporting any issues to your line manager
- Undertake compulsory training as detailed in the training matrix, ensuring all training is recorded in the training record card
- Be flexible and comply with any reasonable requests made by your line Manager including if necessary working within other units within reasonable distance
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times by role modelling the THG and behaviours at all times to colleagues and customers
- To observe and comply with all company and unit profit protection procedures,
- Production of high quality hand crafted beverages
- Calibration of grind & bean and maintenance of espresso coffee machine incl. cleaning.
- To proactively up sell and demonstrate excellent knowledge of all products provided to customers and clients
- To work official and unofficial functions as detailed by your Line Manager
- To prepare, produce and serve food to the THG brand standard
- An enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene/level 2
- Self-motivated and able to work un-supervised
- Experience within a similar role desirable
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers