Lead the planning and management of complex, high-end production projects (still image and video). Ensuring final assets are delivered to the highest standard, on budget and on time.
- Accurate and objective interpretation of client briefs received from the Client Service team.
- Advise Client Service team on the possible production solutions to aid them to complete clear and detailed quotes, accurate briefs and timing plans.
- Work with the Studio Manager to understand the set build, photography, styling and related costs to projects at quoting stage
- Inform the relevant Studio Manager of upcoming projects and the associated resource requirements in good time.
- Working with key internal departments to ensure projects progress through the production process smoothly throughout pre-prod, production, post and delivery.
- Responsibility for efficient delivery. Know how much time and expense has been sold and ensure we deliver great work with the minimum amount of time and expense.
- Maintaining strong, collaborative working relationships with the client service team and clients.
- Developing close and productive working relationships with all the production crew and coach direct reports.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness both job and business related and look for ways to improve GP
- Quickly learn the basics of the Hangar Seven ImageBase system and use the system to help with the production process on all jobs.