Affiliate Executive - Asia
Opening Date - 17th January 2019
Closing Date - 19th February 2019
Salary - £27,500 - £28,000
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
The role of the Affiliate Executive at The Hut Group is to work with external partners and influencers to drive sales to our beauty and luxury sites including Lookfantastic, HQHair, Mankind and Coggles.
The Executive will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Divisional Head of Affiliates with an overall goal of improving paid search performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our affiliate publishers and networks of influencers.
Working closely with your team lead and wider international marketing teams you will ensure all websites are implementing affiliate marketing best practices and are getting the best results possible. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
- Work with the rest of the team to drive performance forward
- Working with other teams within the business to align affiliate activity with main objective
- Ensure weekly communications are sent out to affiliates across all brands
- Develop relationships with affiliates to improve traffic levels of the channel
- Work closely with affiliate networks on affiliate recruitment
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure activity is in line with the industry
- General affiliate programme hygiene – includes ensuring offers and creative is up to date
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Good communication skills and great at building strong relationships.
- Mandarin speaking to native level
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Sense of initiative and capacity to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and numerical ability
- Passion for Digital Marketing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Basic level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, experience with Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
- Must have Masters Degree
- Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers