Ecommerce Manager - GLOSSYBOX
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated one-time box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we have been established as leading Ecommerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 13 million boxes until today.
GLOSSYBOX is an exciting and dynamic company with ambitious goals. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. We are looking for energetic, hardworking and positive people who enjoy moving things forward and are not scared of taking on ownership and responsibility.
About the Role:
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for customer acquisition related activities for our box product range for the Swedish Market. You will develop and implement marketing campaigns and make sure these are aligned with our brand strategy.
More specifically responsibilities are:
- Planning, execution and follow up of digital- and performance marketing activities in Sweden.
- Responsible for campaign planning for Swedish market: make sure we have the right number of marketing activities at any given time to drive sales according to targets.
- Supporting the delivery of the customer experience, working closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity
- Strategy and brand identity of the site
- Drive “free traffic development”., E.g., SEO, Direct, Email etc.
- Coordinate with our central Berlin- and UK teams on performance- and email marketing.
- Gathering data/analysis for the site/category performance against KPI’s and reporting as required to maximise sales opportunities and formulate future strategy
- Conducting daily site walkthroughs to discover any errors or mistakes and amend accordingly, managing and resolving any issues with IT support
- Reviewing competitor activity and analysing trends to ensure we are in a strong market position
- 1-4 years’ experience within digital marketing
- Top level MSc or BSc graduate with a commercial mindset
- KPI driven with a strong business sense
- Good understanding of web analytics and Ecommerce-platforms
- Good understanding of what drives GLOSSYBOX as a brand
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively and to different levels
- Positive, can-do attitude that spreads throughout the organization, even during stressful situations.
- A true team player
- Creative and innovative mindset, but still structured and analytical.
- Possess a high level of commitment and positive energy in everything that you take on.
- Solution driven whom thrives and succeeds in a culture that is fast moving.