Marketing Graduate Account Executives - THG Ingenuity - 2019
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG Ingenuity is the fast growing commercial division of THG. THG Ingenuity leverages the technology, brand and ecomm knowledge of THG to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Ninendo, Daily Mail Group, Unilever, Honda, Jamie Oliver and Nestle.
Specifically THG Ingenuity draws on over 10 years of THG operating experience to:
- Connect brands with global audiences to help power global growth
- Enable brands to collect and analyse data in real-time across the Ingenuity eco-system to help generate actionable insights and build agility across digital operations
- Produce digital content at industrial scale to maximise efficiencies
- plan, buy and execute digital marketing strategies across the three critical areas: acquisition, anticipation and retention
Key Skills and Requirements
We are looking to recruit graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- With a strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- With proven communication and influencing skills
- Who are commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent, hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.
- Multilingual (desirable but not essential)
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, and benefits
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business