Location Wroclaw Poland
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit a Hygiene Manager who will be responsible for hygiene of the site; expectations will be set to a high standard and maintained in alignment with the Group wide requirements. Conformance and compliance is a key indicator and will be used to measure performance on site. The Hygiene manager will report directly to the site Engineering and Facility Manager.
- To promote health and safety awareness for all personnel inclusive of contractors, compliance with all THG polices and guidelines and ensure appropriate risk assessments and working systems are in place.
- Ensure hygiene standards across site are maintained at all times, eliminating impact on operations and manufacturing
- Provide leadership, expectations, direction and guidance to team.
- Drive and promote development, continuous improvement and standardisation of WI’s and SOP’s for all Hygiene related tasks.
- Manage the stock control system.
- Support the companies GMP and daily internal audit systems.
- To ensure adequate resources, consumables, equipment and people, are in place to meet operational needs; including scheduling of shift patterns for the team
- Represent the Hygiene department in all site and Group meetings
- Produce Audits, daily and weekly reports, metrics and performance of the site and team.
- Performance management of all Hygiene team members for the site.
- Recruit personnel; create training and development plans for team
- Responsibility for pest control across site inclusive of escalation procedure
- Minimum 3 years hygiene management experience
- Strong leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communicator
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Ability for decision making in a pressurised environment,
Qualifications / Experience:
GMP / similar Hygiene Certification.
Allergen cleaning knowledge.
Experience with Manufacturing Operations.
Good verbal and written communications.
COSHH awareness and qualification.
HACCP qualifications would be advantageous
Competitive salaries plus discounts and benefits
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business