Visual Merchandising Executive - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the division
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
Essential Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Support in preparing and planning new campaigns, store and counter openings/refits
- Packing and despatch of VM elements (Duratrans, POS etc.) and following up to ensure they have been received
- Dealing with requests for missing items on counter or updates for counters
- Creation and ongoing updating of VM store/counter database showing all VM elements images, plans, assets etc.
- Developing a comprehensive visual merchandising reference resource – for materials, props etc
- 3D prop development and production
- Window/counter installations
- Sourcing/costing of props, services etc.
- Supplying PO's to respective suppliers
- Enter PO's on budget sheet and updating it on weekly basis
- Updating weekly status report for team briefing
- Administering operational expenses
This role will require a hands-on approach ranging from assisting with producing displays to putting up the displays. The occasional use of ladders will be involved.
- Proven track record in visual merchandising, experience in Beauty a distinct advantage
- Creative with a strong eye for commercial application and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, cheerful, team-oriented, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proficiency in creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook plus internet savvy
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills also an advantage
- Education in retail visual merchandising or closely associated field
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers