Warehouse Inventory/Receiving Specialist - Permanent - Direct Hire Warehouse
Who we are & what we do:
The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate-controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
Key Responsibilities of Warehouse Inventory/Receiving Specialist:
- Perform bin checks to verify accurate inventory and provide detailed reports.
- Research orders and product discrepancies, looking for solutions to improve.
- Receive products accurately using RF Scanners.
- Process incoming stock and materials.
- Put Away Inventory in proper bin locations.
- Picking and filling orders.
- May also include packing, shipping and managing or organizing stock in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Prior warehouse inventory experience
- Prior warehouse receiving experience
- Good Communication, organizational and time management skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to help others
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Teamwork
- Positive attitude is a must
- 1-2 years warehouse experience preferred (But not required)
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown