Location Magnice, Wroclaw Poland
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit a Facilities Technician for our new site in Wroclaw. The Facilities Technician will support the business by providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work at the Poland facility. Reporting directly to the Site Engineering and Facilities Manager .
- Maintenance and upkeep of premises, liaising with contractors and technicians where necessary.
- Develop and deploy Planned Maintenance Schedules and specific activities of the Building Engineering Services.
- To measure and drive PPM compliance
- Provide reactive maintenance and repair, ensure all work is completed a timely manner.
- Complete administrative tasks related to PPM scheduling, deployment and bill of materials
- Computer literate including maintenance systems
- Deploy and drive expectation for health and safety policies – such as permit to work, LOTO and working at height etc..
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
- Work in a proactive manner to comply with our statutory undertaking
- Carry out additional responsibilities to support Engineering and Facilities team
- To be available for attendance out of normal office hours in the event of an emergency or for specific tasks requiring out-of-hours action.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Qualifications around Facility Management, Electrical, mechanical, HVAC or other building disciplines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Ability for decision making in a pressurised environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme