Graduate Data Analyst Health and Lux divsion
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Role: Data Analyst
- Utilising the vast amount of data we collect in the Health, Diet and Lux business areas, to uncover new customer insights and drive commercial strategy.
- Building robust reporting on key business areas, converting raw data into actionable insights
- Owning larger-scale project work – previous examples include price elasticity modelling & customer churn prediction
- Working closely with the wider trading, marketing, category & supply chain teams to identify areas where data can add real business value
The successful candidate would also work closely with the wider data community at THG, to develop their technical knowledge in all areas, collaborate with others, and ensure best practice is shared across the group.
Key Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Highly analytical individual who loves solving complex problems
- Degree in Maths, Computer Science or similar STEM subject
- Previous experience in coding, e.g. SQL, Python, or R
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to clearly communicate complex, technical ideas to a range of audiences, including senior management
- Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Desirable (not essential): 1-2 years’ experience in a data-centric role, e.g. as a Data Analyst or a Data Scientist
- Nice to have (not essential): excellent understanding of statistical learning models, such as logistic regression & random forests
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.