Strategy Consultant - THG Ingenuity
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Ingenuity is the fast growing commercial division of THG. THG Ingenuity leverages the technology, brand and ecomm knowledge of THG to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Ninendo, Daily Mail Group, Unilever, Honda, Jamie Oliver and Nestle.
Specifically THG Ingenuity draws on over 10 years of THG operating experience to:
- Connect brands with global audiences to help power global growth
- Enable brands to collect and analyse data in real-time across the Ingenuity eco-system to help generate actionable insights and build agility across digital operations
- Produce digital content at industrial scale to maximise efficiencies
- plan, buy and execute digital marketing strategies across the three critical areas: acquisition, anticipation and retention
THG Ingenuity encompasses the end-to-end capabilities of web hosting, 100TB hosting with 29 global data centres, consulting, translation, digital media, marketing and content services.
About the Role:
- To work alongside the Brand & Innovation director to help create digital propositions and growth strategies for the world’s best loved brands
- To help unearth transformative insight from inside and outside THG to help shape client’s thinking
- Use the principles of design-led thinking to design, prepare and run client workshops
- Developing succinct, engaging and insightful strategy decks based on analysis and workshop outputs
- To maintain a close relationship with the broader THG Ingenuity team
- To have held a client facing position in a leading business
- To be well versed in the basics of brand, innovation and strategic thinking
- To understand how to move from insights to opportunities to ideas and ultimately a strategy
- To be skilled in producing high quality ppt decks and workshop outpus
- To understand the basics of client servicing and have a solid grasp of the internal structure and workings of global client organisations
- To be experienced in helping to prep and participate in client workshops
What we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers