Senior Sales Manager
The Hut Group (THG) is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing fastest-growing technology start-ups. THG has cemented its status among the UK’s biggest privately owned companies. With locations across the globe, THG is a technology-led unicorn with continued ambitious growth and investment plans for 2019, worldwide.
THG Ingenuity sits at the very core of this, offering faster, smarter digital innovation for growth. Within THG Ingenuity sits our language services provider, Language Connect, which provides market-winning translations services across a number of sectors, from market research, retail, professional services, IT, pharmacovigilence and many more.
How we execute, is smart and simple, we offer translation and interpreting services from bespoke ecommerce to large scale corporate clients not only for our external partners and clients but also for our own world leading Beauty and Wellness brands.
We are currently recruiting for our Sales team in the US. Based from our San Antonio TX office, or possibly remotely, you will be working directly with experienced language services industry sales leaders in a unique opportunity to not only develop your own career at pace with an exciting growth business, but also be a part of shaping our ambitious growth plans.
We are recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager who has a proven track record of identifying, engaging, and winning new sales. We are looking for individuals who are excited to join a startup environment with immense potential, who will lead the sales charge taking THG language services solutions to market. Having sales experience in language services in sectors such as IT, retail and broader is a real plus.
Being part of an exciting startup environment within THG, the candidate will need to be able to solve problems, and work creatively. A self-starter with drive and determination to succeed, who can operate well in a grass-roots and dynamic environment is ideal for this role. Driving new revenue and build major partnerships for the company will be your focus.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales, North America, this role will create a new territory plan to target companies, develop the strategy, and penetrate a specific territory to generate new customers and revenue for Language Connect. The ideal candidate will be able to personally generate leads, qualify prospects, and close new leads, while hitting a monthly sales quota.
You will be primarily responsible for new sales acquisition in W Coast and central states of the USA, with a secondary responsibility of finding new footprints in our current installed base of customers.
As part of the Language Connect, and THG Ingenuity global sales team your duties will include:
- Collaborate with head office key stakeholders to design, implement and deliver on sales and marketing strategy for the W and Central states of USA.
- Accountable for delivering and reporting on sales performance/tracking to Senior Vice President of Sales, North America, Global Sales Director and Managing Director.
- Leverage and nurture existing senior-level client relationships and generate new business opportunities across new verticals.
- In conjunction with Senior Vice President of Sales, North America, lead, mentor, inspire and grow the US-based sales and operations teams in line with growth objectives and company values
- Represent the company at industry events, exhibitions and client meetings
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to point of sale
- Collaborate with Operations staff to architect customized solutions for our clients
- Offer a consultative-driven, strategic sales approach to foster long-term, profitable relationships
- Competitive Salary, plus a bonus
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business
- You'll have the opportunity to solve complex business/technical problems