NVQ E-Commerce Assistant - Lookfantastic Beauty Box
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey
As an E-Commerce Assistant, you will have overall responsibility for assisting the Beauty Box team to deliver the very best beauty innovations to our subscribers each month. In terms of business development, you will be required to:
- Submit and execute artwork briefs for digital, magazine and print by liaising with designers to bring an idea to life.
- Design and schedule email campaigns to re-target effectively and improve conversion and profitability.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, beauty innovations and emerging brands to keep us ahead of the curve.
- Transmit your passion for beauty into finding key influencers to seek out the top bloggers and vloggers.
- Check Beauty Box stock levels to allow best in class customer experience and maintain availability onsite by reporting to the Beauty Box team/Operations Manager.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Work closely with Design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Assist with the compilation of daily/monthly reports for stakeholders.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 10 million customers and 360 million unique visitors per annum, to share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Manage the Beauty Box site product content and strive to continually improve the customer journey. Maintain and create online assets to reflect /maintain the premium positioning within the market.
- Interest in business development.
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing channels and E-Commerce.
- Proven communication and influencing skills.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years’ service.