NVQ Internal Audit Assistant
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
The Internal Audit function provides an independent appraisal of the Group’s internal control, risk management and governance systems as well as compliance with the statutory regulations. Typical tasks include:
- Carry out audit assignments to a high professional standard within required time frames.
- Prepare regular reports on the status of audits and the timelines of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Ensure quality audit files and work papers are maintained for each audit to a high standard.
- Participate on a proactive basis in evaluating control areas of new systems, procedures and services prior to implementation.
- Review and evaluate the Groups compliance function to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and other laws.
- Develop an understanding of our business through working with colleagues from various departments.
- Learn how our business operates by working on various audits from Operations to Finance
- Gain exposure to senior colleagues in the business to verify we have the right systems and control processes in place to manage potential risks.
- Help make recommendations on our processes and controls so we can improve and be better prepared for the future
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years’ service.