NVQ Marketing Assistant
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Typical tasks include:
- Growth strategy and brand identity for a market leading e-commerce website.
- Ownership and management of the brand including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Delivering best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- You will use various marketing channels including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC), Affiliates and ECRM.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers.
- Computer literate in the use of Office Systems e.g. Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to obtain new skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years’ service.