Thailand Country Executive - Beauty
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the division
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall trading and marketing strategy of Core Beauty websites for the Thailand territory.
- Responsible for overall Core Beauty EBITDA performance of the Thailand territory.
- Maintenance of website, ensuring that the customer journey and experience is as fluid as possible.
- Management of COS% for each marketing revenue channel including aiding in Southeast Asia marketing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites and affiliates, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Working in synergy with the lookfantastic International team to identify new growth opportunities.
- Focus on business development with regards to implementing initiatives to improve infrastructure that will drive growth within the Thailand market.
- Delivering best in-class customer experience, partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunities.
- Data analysis with Google Analytics and internal data to report and develop better strategies and service.
Details of skill, experience and qualifications required for role
- Can read and write Thai professionally and idiomatically. Native Thai or British-born Thai is acceptable provided reading and writing skills are native or proficient
- Bachelor’s degree, all degrees considered but preferably in marketing or business.
- Able to adapt to change and an intense environment and ability to work individually or in a team.
- Be able to use own initiative to start, drive or get involved in projects and is a quick learner.
- Must always be willing and able to learn new processes.
- Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme