Campaign Marketing Manager - Myprotein USA
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- Based in our newly opened office in New York
- Managing cross-functional Brand, Creative, Marketing, and Operations
- Ensuring smooth campaign execution by managing supply logistics, sourcing and tracking of all assets from brand partners to internal teams
- Improving campaign process and executions by analyzing campaign outcomes and communicating best practices
- Establishing, Executing, and Maintaining Campaign Management Department SOP in order to support internal and external parties
- Assisting brands in adapting and validating marketing and product strategies based on customer survey analysis.
- Enhancing customer loyalty programs to optimize customer retention and strategize best practices to acquire new customers
- Top level graduate
- Proven Campaign Management experience with a large business
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Passion for Sports, Fitness and Nutrition