Customer Retention Representative
About The Hut Group
THG is a nimble giant with a start-up culture, led by our founder Matthew Moulding and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina and Balderton Capital. Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are growing incredibly fast worldwide on the way to becoming the world’s most influential online retail organisation.
We are making unprecedented investments to urgently scale the business globally in technology, infrastructure and most importantly in talent. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth
We want you to come here so we can become a global leader – and get your career going places, too. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen.
Following the acquisition of a global hosting business last year, we have integrated the offering to further enhance our solutions provided to external clients. Our proprietary technology platform that has powered THG and has continually been redefined to stay ahead of the industry added to the acquisition, we are now consulting clients on offering faster, smarter digital innovation for growth. There are three services from bespoke eCommerce to managed and mass web hosting building an unparalleled, unique and ingenious offer.
- Primary responsibility is to help the company retain customers that are at risk of leaving the company or downgrading services
- Is an ambassador for creating Promoters our of our customer base by quickly and professionally answering questions and concern as well as offering alternative solutions.
- Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling services
- Offers discounts or special deals as needed and within pre-established limits
- Addresses complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing renewals or saves
- Is responsible for resolving customers’ concerns and complains quickly and providing great quality, professional service
- Recommends / provide product and service information to customers
- Maintain and update information on customer’s accounts via SFDC and other Customer Management tools
- Develop customer relations and provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Assist management in updating of daily logs and reports.
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good listening and phone skills
- Positive and willing to learn
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum high school graduate Associates or Bachelors Degree is a plus
- Competitive base salary.
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme