Translation Project Manager - Healthcare
Our London‐based Healthcare Team at Language Connect is looking for an experienced Project Manager, who will oversee the production of language services. Your primary focus will be working with our Healthcare and Pharmaceutical accounts, but as a true team player, your work will also involve a wide range of services in other languages and markets.
The core elements of your role are:
- Work as a part of our global Operations Team
- Support and train interns and junior colleagues
- Oversee the full-cycle of project management covering a wide range of our services to meet revenue and margin targets.
- Carry out proofreading, editing, coding and translation (occasionally) as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout
- Source the most appropriately skilled linguists or facilities providers
- Use translation management software to leverage internal and translation memory (TM) segment repetitions
- Manage and maintain translation assets (translation memories, termbases)
- Adhere to our ISO-accredited quality control procedures
- Update the company’s administration systems for project, supplier and client data in accordance with our procedures
- Manage and develop key accounts - provide helpful, knowledgeable and friendly support to our clients.
- Build trusted relationships with clients and develop efficient solutions to their language requirements
- Collaborate with the global team and liaise with Accounts, IT, Sales, Vendor Management, and Marketing staff to ensure excellent quality of service and high standards of customer care.
- Promote the growth of the company and your team
- Represent the company or the team at client meetings and conferences.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience running Healthcare translation projects;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Effective relationship management skills (internal and external to the business);
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage change.