Senior Video Producer
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Content creation is at the forefront of THG's success and is experiencing significant investment to grow. With that in mind, we are looking for an experienced Video Producer to be responsible for all production workflows, managing internal and external resources and managing creative teams on project execution to meet the photo/video needs of the organization. You will also develop and manage various strategic creative/brand projects and will consult management on other requests.
- Works with clients to define the objectives, scope, overall budget and scheduling requirements for the production and manages input and feedback from client, legal and other project stakeholders independently
- Manages projects from end to end
- Prepares proposals including alternative treatments and conceptual approaches, the project budget, schedule and production plans when needed
- Responsible for the accuracy, consistency and quality of all deliverables within the allocated budget and schedule and assists in establishing budgets and production schedules by estimating the costs and resources required for all multi and rich media initiatives
- Presents high level concepts and creative to clients - leads internal/external resources through cycles of concept creation, development, review and modification to ensure the client's objectives are achieved and provides clients with regular updates on progress
- Coordinates and manages creative and production services including: mood boards, copy development, graphic design, production location scouting, location and studio video and audio recording, recording artists, original music and sound production, transcriptions, all post production workflows, facilities, equipment and technical personnel
- Coordinates all activities for multiple, concurrent medium to large projects from concept through implementation
- May contract with and supervise external resources to service the needs of the business where appropriate. Keeps track of external spend and assembles proposals for the acquisition of additional resources and equipment when needed
- Works directly with Creative Lead to ensure quality of work
- Acts as point of contact with customers/clients
- Keeps abreast of current industry trends in design and technology
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers