HR Advisor (People Advisor)
HR Advisor (People Advisor)
Based Warrington (Burtonwood)
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit an HR (People) Advisor to join the team that provides a professional HR support service to the distribution, warehousing and manufacturing areas of the business.
The HR Advisor will report into a Senior HR Advisor and support them in key areas including employee relations cases, data analysis and project work plus support the wider group with HR related activities.
- Manage ER cases including; sickness, flexible working requests, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and managers and work with them to ensure they follow processes and procedures
- Support with project work such as process improvement and engagement
- Manage formal performance management cases and ensure all cases of formal performance management are documented and recorded in line with internal audit requirements
- Work closely with the People Analytics & Insight team to develop robust people reports for the business.
- Work closely with the team administrators to ensure an accurate and timely input of all payroll information on to the system in line with deadlines.
- Support the delivery of the local induction as required
Key Skills and Requirements
- At least two years HR experience
- Experience advising managers and stakeholders on HR policies and procedures
- Experience working within warehousing or manufacturing
- Experience of dealing with all levels of staff in a persuasive and credible manner
- Strong technical skills and a good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to analyse Data and summarise key findings
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Capable of working using your own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri. The Warehouse operates 24/7 so you will need to be willing to start work early (4AM ) OR work late till 8PM one or two days each week so you can support the night shift staff.
- Level 5 CIPD Qualification
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme