Trading Executive - Diet Division
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions, international expansion and future IPO.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious graduate talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
Lifestyle Diet Trading/Country Executive has responsibility for the KPIs, growth strategy and translating the brand identity to the brands websites working with the marketing team and brand managers. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Improve, develop and lead market place strategy (Groupon, eBay, Amazon, Tmall etc) for the brand whilst working with the central market place team.
- Delivering targets and budgets through category management and campaign activations to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Conduct gap analysis with the help of the wider marketing team.
About The Person:
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.