NVQ Data Entry Assistant
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Here’s your chance to come and work with over 600 global beauty brands (including our favourites; Benefit, L’Oréal and GHD to name just a few!) You’ll be working alongside the teams driving the sales on one of our six beauty websites (Lookfantastic, Skinstore, Beauty Expert, SkincareRX, Mankind, HQ Hair).
- Creating new users including day rates, employee number, discipline, access rights and restrictions. Maintaining start and leave dates
- Reconcile back to staff listing each month to capture salary increases, Leavers, Starters etc and any missing data.
- Creating Freelancer profiles including some of the above options.
- Entering Freelancer timesheets – should include Hangar Seven
- Monitoring missing time levels and completing timesheets as missing time after a set cut-off date
- Creating Job numbers (2800 set up for THG studios so far), ensuring correct set up, divisional/brand allocation – Currently done by Holly in part
- Closing of jobs when complete to prevent misallocation of time
- Reconciliation of Time reports (Cost) vs Payroll – identifying any discrepancies i.e. NI/Bonus/Capex/Exceptionals.
- General systems administration
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years’ service.