NVQ Courier Administrator
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking, we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That's how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Customer Service advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
As the middle man between customer and courier, advisors on this team liaise with our courier providers to provide a quick update or resolution whilst promoting excellence at all times.
Full training will be provided to the right applicant to give them the information they need in order to resolve all queries to the best of their ability.
We’re looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a large workload to meet deadlines and targets. If this sounds like you then please feel free to get in touch!
What will I be doing?
- Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by NVQ assessor
- Completing 3 hours NVQ / Training / Study Time per week as part of NVQ qualification
- Achieving a minimum quality standard of 80% - showing regular monthly increases
- Striving for first time resolution
- Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete NVQ modules
Required skills and experience
- Attention to detail, motivation to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Direct interest and passion for customer service with the ability to learn
- Northwich, CW9 7RA
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.