NVQ Own Brands Live Chat Advisor
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
THG is already Europe’s largest retailer of premium beauty products – including MAC, Bobbi Brown, Estée Lauder and Lancôme – through Lookfantastic.com, and also owns a host of luxury Beauty brands including Glossybox, ESPA, Mio Skincare, Mama Mio, Grow Gorgeous, Eyeko and Illamasqua.
The Luxury and Own Brands Team is the first point of contact and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Advice and guidance is given from start to end throughout the customer experience.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence. Once this confidence is established our Beauty Advisors are required to assist customers with Beauty queries pre-sale.
We’re looking for sales driven individuals with a passion for fashion and an appreciation of luxury. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and all of the above, this will make you a perfect candidate to join our Luxury and Own Brands Team.
What will I be doing?
- Completing monthly objectives in timescale set by NVQ assessor
- Completing 3 hours NVQ / Training / Study Time per week as part of NVQ qualification
- Striving for first time resolution
- Striving to learn and ensuring the correct information is obtained to complete NVQ modules
- Responding to customer’s queries via Live Engage software
Required skills and experience
- Confident communicator
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service